Monday, December 1, 2008

Music reminds me of memories

In my life, music is very important for me. My hobby is listening to music so I listen to music almost everyday. Also, I like to check the newest songs and I listen to them so many times if I like them. So there are various songs which I often listened to every season. When I listen to each song, I can remember what happen when l frequently listened to. I want to talk about these songs and memories today. First, "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey reminds me of memories of winter. Every time winter comes, I can listen to this song everywhere. I have various memories in winter. When I listen to the song, I always remember the memories and I feel romantic and sentiment. Also the song makes me notice winter comes and Christmas is coming. Second, all songs of Radwimps, Japanese singer reminds me of memories with my boyfriend. Radwimps is not really famous. I also didn’t know it before I met him, but he likes it and he told me them. Then I liked all songs soon. We listened to them whenever we were together. So I can remember memories with him vividly still now if I listen to them. Finally, “I will follow him” is also favorite song because the song relates to memories of high school greatly. In my high school, we have chorus competition every year. When I was in the third grade, my class sang the song. It was so hard to practice every day during summer vacation but we enjoyed singing the song because we like it. Thanks to hard practice, we finally won! The song is the most memorable thing all of memories of high school. Thus, music is a part of my memories. It helps me remember important memories so sometimes I listen to memorable songs and I remember various things. From now, memorable songs will increase more and they are essential for my memories forever.

No comments: