Sunday, September 7, 2008

My favorite food

I like eating, so I eat anything preferably. It may be improper expression, my favorite food is Japanese food. I didn't notice how I like Japanese food until I came to America. Now I miss it so much, because I can't eat it quit in America. I like especially mom-cooked Japanese food. My mom is the best cook for me. She can cook anything I want to eat. I like Okinawa dish of all others mom cooks. For example, Somen chample, So-ki soba, Fu itame and so on. They are famous Okinawa dishes. I want to eat them so much, and I decided that I cook Japanese food such as Okinawa dish with friends per a week. We'll entertain foreign people with Japanese food we cook. I look foward it very much.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love Japanese food too. I need to learn to cook some of those dishes so maybe you could teach me sometime!