Sunday, September 14, 2008

My favorite music and singers

I want to talk about my favorite music and singer. First my hobby is listening to music and I listen to music by iPod when I go to bed, I walk to school and even I do homework. Music makes me happy and cheerful anytime, so it's necessary for me. I like any kinds of music and I listen both Japanese music and foreign country music. I like Crystal Kay the best of all Japanese singers. She writes lyrics and composes music by herself. Almost all of the lyrics which she writes are about love and they are so touched. I love her voice too. Next I like Nelly the best of all foreign singers. He is a rapper and he often sings with famous other singers. I always check his songs every time he releases them. If I listen to his songs, I can be excited. Thus music makes me feel so good. I want to enjoy music from now too.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I used to be like that with my mp3 player until it broke T-T. Too sad.
I'll have to listen to her music sometime. It sounds like it would be good!