Monday, September 29, 2008

My favorite tea and coffee shop

I want to talk about Japanese tea and caffee shop. First, in Japan, there a lot of kinds of tea and they are so popular among even foreign people. I don't often drink any tea because it's bitter for me. However I like to eat sweets with a flavor of Maccha which is famous as taditonal tea. I love ice cream, cake and frapecino with a flavor of it. It is so famous and popular in Japan, so we can drink and eat it anywhere. I can't eat it here, so I miss it so much. Next I like enjoying coffee at coffee shops. I often go to Star Backs Coffee with friends and enjoy drinking coffee and talking for so long time because I can sit soft couch and relax there. I sometimes stay there for 4 hours. My favorite drink is caramel frapecino there. It's very sweet, so it's the best for me. A few weeks ago, Anna took me and Aimi to coffee shop. I had never been there, but I really liked it soon. We drank hot drink and spent relax time. I want to go to the coffee shop again.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too. コヒーが大好きですよ。