Sunday, September 21, 2008

My way to enjoy movies

I want to talk about movie. First I like any kinds of movies except horror movies. So I have watched so many movies before. The best movie is "the Pirates of Caribbean" of all others. The movie has three series, and I watched them many times. The story is so exciting and fantastic. Also there are a lot of great actors and actresses in the movie, and they act interesting characters excellently. Next I like watching movies at the theater, so I often go to the theater with friends. I think that the difference between watching movie at the theater and watching movie at home is so great for me. If we go to the theater, we can feel power, for example, real sound and huge screen. Especially when we watch the action movies, we should go to the theater. Also there is no disturbance such as calling and visitors when we watch movies at the theater. So we can concentrate on the story. I knew that we can watch the movies at student center at 2 dollors. So I watched "Sex and the City" there on this weekend and it was so good. In the U.S, I want to enjoy the movies as well as I was in Japan.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love seeing movies too. Maybe sometime I'll go see a movie with you!
I have never seen the last movie in the Pirates Series.
I need to see it sometime.