Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fluency #4

Halloween in Carbondale

In Carbondale, many people enjoy Halloween. I look forward to it very much, because we don’t have Halloween in my country, Japan, so this year Halloween is the first experience for me. I don’t know what happens on Halloween. Then, last Friday, I enjoyed Halloween early in the bar, and I was surprised at one thing. It was costumes. It was one of the most important things for me, and I also bought one. And I thought I bought a colorful one. However, there were a lot of people with more colorful costumes in the bar. Everyone wore various kinds of costumes and all of them were very unique. It was still a week before of Halloween, but I didn’t feel it at all. I plan to go to Halloween party on this weekend with my costume. I want to try to be more unique and enjoy Halloween!

No comments: